Hello! It's been a long time since I've done a review. Back in April I told myself to catch up on my reviews but I never got to them... I ended up procrastinating on everything. I will be reviewing the Wonder Pore Freshner by Etude House which I bought for $21 + tax. I buy all of my Korean beauty products at a store in chinatown. Online stores sell them at a cheaper price (Kcollectionk
, Ebay, Amazon, etc.) but I like having that quick access so I always buy my beauty products at this store.
This light and oil-free toner helps tighten up pores and effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores by its special peppermint extract. This toner has a 10 in 1 solution that does the following:
- Balances skin's ideal pH level
- Refines skin tones
- Keeps elasticity of pores
- Removes skin surface's dead skin cells
- Cleanses pores on the inside with a cooling effect
- Deep cleanses pores
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Controls a large amount of sebum
- Moisturizes the inside and outside of skin
- Completes with a smooth-like texture
Does not contain any harmless ingredients → no mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients, or silicone oil
Size: 250 mL
How to apply:
- Apply this toner morning and night after cleansing your face
- Dispense a sufficient amount on a cotton pad and massage in a circular motion.
- I apply it mainly in the areas where my pores are really problematic (areas around my nose, nose, and lower forehead)
- Avoid contact with the eye! Remember that this product is made of alcohol so getting it in your eye can be really dangerous.
The bottle came in a light blue, plastic box.
It's a light blue bottle with a strong snap-on lid. I always use a cotton pad to apply the toner.
The labels have really cute text and pictures!
Good size bottle with a cute designed label.
I didn't take before and after pictures but I can summarize what I've seen as a result after using it for 2 months.
- First week I could visibly see my pores reducing in size
- My pores up to this day are small and have become less problematic
- Using this really controlled the amount of sebum my pores produced so I gradually got less acne. My pimples became much smaller or I produced none at all compared to before!
I definitely recommend this product to those who have pore problems and overall, it's just a great toner that keeps your skin nice and healthy. I would definitely buy this product again.
(ratings are out of 5 stars)
Thank you for reading!
Labels: Etude House, Korean, reviews, skincare, toner, wonder pore freshner